Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Best Dressed: Derby Edition


This post’s title is such a tease isn’t it? Hope y'all had an amazing and well-dressed Derby weekend. (Mine was A-MAZ-ING!) I started off the weekend in Kentucky with a Derby Party… Guess who won best dressed? Haha… no not me. ;) A friend won… I suspect it was the white shoes no socks combo… and the entourage of females.






My dress was from J Crew Factory online... these pictures do not do it justice. I’m pretty obsessed with all of their preppy dresses.  They have so many options perfect for summer Baby & Wedding Showers or a Derby Party…. Whichev.



363 Days till Derby 2014!!

XOXO, Elle


2 comments:

  1. Your Derby party looks amazing. And you totally should have won best dressed. :) I'm glad you celebrated the Derby too....I mean it's so much fun, why wouldn't everyone?!

    ReplyDelete