Friday, June 21, 2013

The Water Cooler

If you are living under a rock here is what you need to know for the water cooler today.

First- Kayne and Kim named their baby North. As in North West. If you follow me on Insta you know I recently threw Insta-tantrum about being sick of this family. No one actually knows why the Kardashian’s are famous anyways. I am so over unwed mothers in bad clothes on the front of all my weekly paper reads. #noonecares #goaway The fact that she said “If I were going to get married for publicity, I would marry someone famous” and got knocked up by Kanye in roughly the same time frame make me want to vom.  Just because you’re wearing Chanel does not make them classy. Furthermore they need to embrace that fact that they are meatball status and visit the Jersey Shore and maybe Snooki can at least teach them how to be funny… or dance. We all know how Dancing with the Stars didn't work out.

via


Second- The heat won. Not sure what… but at least I know they won something. I live in the Midwest.. since when do we watch the NBA? #welovetailgates


Lastly- And I saved the BEST for last. It’s national wear your Lilly Day, and/or the first day of summer. I find the Lilly portion more important but maybe that’s just me. Now when is National Wear your Kate Day scheduled?


Happy Summer Y'all! XOXO, 

Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment