Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Ellen and Ollie

Recently, I was introduced to a new label Ellen and Ollie on social media. It is a cute and preppy label similar to Lilly sold in Southern Boutiques… not the mid west. (POUT!)    They are designed by a girl named Molly, and the below pictures are my favorites from her blog.  
Via

Via

Via
After some Google searching at lunch I discover they are also carried at Belk… also not in the Midwest. (Double Pout.) Thank gawd for online shopping! Not only do they carry the dresses at Belk they having an A-Maze summer clearance sale. The bright bow dresses usually set you back around $120 but I snagged 3 for that price. 
Via

Via

Via


This weekend I will be attending a gender reveal party so I guess I have bows on the brain, but there were some other steals in the Belk Summer Clearance Sale worth checking out. 

I'll be attempting a new Baby Blue Punch recipe… hoping it doesn't turn out to look more like Baby Poo Punch. I’ll be sharing the recipe (or recipe don't) next week!

XOXO, Elle

1 comment: