Wednesday, July 3, 2013

I Heart 'Merica

In honor of July 4th  here are the top 4 things I love about the U-S-of-A (and Lilly Pulitzer.)

1. Red, White, and Blue go well with my skin tone… especially in seersucker form.
Lilly shorts

2. We celebrate the Nation's birth with fun fireworks… that are illegal in most of the nation.
Little Girls Lilly dress... AND it glows in the dark!

3. Elephants are our political party's mascot… and one of my fav Lily prints.
Lilly Dress

4. The FOURTH OF JULY!!!! There is something so nostalgic about that moment each year sitting barefoot on a tailgate in a field watching the fireflies light up the smoky sky after the fireworks grand finale. It makes me feel like I am 6 years old again! 


Via

Hope y'all have a safe and memorable holiday! 

XOXO, 

Elle

1 comment: