Friday, July 26, 2013

Gender Reveal Parties... Yay or Nay?

So I am a little delayed in posting this but I am not a “real blogger” anyways so I just y’all expected that. I mentioned before that I would be attending the now trending gender reveal party. Any thoughts lovelies?

I have heard many mixed reviews of parties previously attended. Let’s be real here… most of the reviews were no bueno.

Apparently some girls expect prezis at this party too. First of all no friend of mine is dressing their kid in all unisex clothing. No… just no.



I have also hear that most of the attendees knew the gender before the grand reveal. So let me get this straight… the proud parents-to-be invited all those people to their homes and expected half of them to act all “OMG” at a box full of balloon  and they already knew the color? No… just no. 




On top of that the guests who don’t know feel like second rate friends… and yea that is prob going to get you a subpar shower gift. You know of the dollar store variety, or worse...

This could be you. 




Have any of y’all had baby shower horror stories? Please do share!

XOXO, Elle


No comments:

Post a Comment