Thursday, October 4, 2012

Happy National Vodka Day!

I am here to share the exciting news: its national vodka day!

Just in case you didn't wake up late this morning and think "well I am already late might as well catch up on facebook, twitter and instagram" like me! This morning was my entire 5 alarm symphony was no match to my laziness. I suppose staying up after the debate googling the Lilly elephant print was not the best idea. Any who! After reading 9000000 debate statuses I happened upon a hidden gem: "its national vodka day...." To keep it classy I will leave the exact status off the blog.


In honor of National Vodka Day here is one of my favorite seasonal cocktails!


Pumpkin Spiced Martini


1 part Vanilla Vodka
1 part Pumpkin Vodka
1 part Irish Cream (or Pumpkin Spice flavored Irish Cream)
Garnish with Cinnamon and Nutmeg



Pour in shaker over ice. Shake. Strain. Serve!







                                                                                       

                                                                                                                                     Picture from Great Performances

3 comments:

  1. this looks so so so fabulous!! WANT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM! that looks beyond amazing :)
    p.s. i'm your newest follower :)

    xo brie
    www.sophistifunkblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Elle, thanks for the comment today. Columbus has one of the largest Race for the Cure's in the country!! I do it each year :) glad you've had a great experience as well!


    Katie

    ReplyDelete