Wednesday, October 3, 2012

If it Doesn't Move, Monogram it!

I have been asked questions on instagram lately about my Marley Lilly Clutches. I recently purchased the basic 3 styles they offer: The Peyton, The Luxe, and the Penny.  I feel like I can't get enough, and for under $40 I can certainly afford a few more! I do recomend paying more attention to the names of the colors versus the color of the images. I noticed that were differnt veiws of the same item and the color looked very differnt so I kinda expected it. But for example the image to the far right is bright pink, and the purse in person is a bight pink.
 
Monogrammed Black Peyton ClutchMonogrammed Hot Pink Penny Cross Body Wristlet PurseMonogrammed Turquoise Luxe Cross Body Clutch
                                    
I love them all but for various reason.

The Peyton is prob my fav. It reminds me of a motercycle bag, and it's the most versital in my opinion. I would concider it a bit of an oversized clutch... which I tend to lean toward. The material looks very leather like and with the zippers on the front I am able top put my make up, keys, sunnies, and cell inside without it looking bumpy and over stuffed. The con is the color selection is not as great as some of the other options. I opted for black. It reminds me of a motercycle bag. They sell it as a clutch but it does come with a strap. You could sew it on but honestly it would make a rather large cross body anyways.  

The Luxe! The perfect GNO or summer clutch. I LOVE the brass closer on the front. Its so classic. In my oppinion this is the perfect size clutch. The con is that  the  the hook that conects the chain strap is to small to connect it to the hook in the the bag.

The Penny! This is the perfect size for carrying documents or an Ipad. It's the biggest of them all, and can fit an IPad with room to spare. This would make a great interview purse if purchased in a nuteral color. The con is that its so large and thin if you put anything in that isn't flat it looks really over stuffed. Even my ipda along with bronzer a brush, macera, and car keys made it looked over stuffed.


No comments:

Post a Comment