Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Thinking Pink!


Welcome to October AKA Pink Month! For October I have made my blog... and most of my life pink!

Breast cancer is something near to my heart. I'll blog more about that and this weekends event tomorrow.

Today I thought I would start the month off by spending some (of you) money on all things PINK! 


My most recent OBSESSION is my Old Navy Track Jacket. It is the perfect go to running or erands jacket! Its just the right leanght so its below my waistline, but not so long that it looks extra long. I am 5'8 and I have a hard time finding athletic attire that doesn't creep up while i work out, or bend over. The sleeves are also Plenty long, and have a cute and comfy thumb hole!



Ulta has some great deals both online and instore. There are a couple cute ways to donate, and several items I already purchase packed in Pink! What girl doesn't need a pink lip stick?
Breast Cancer Research Foundation Be Legendary Lipstick in Inspiration  bareMinerals Brightening Pearl Mineral Veil Duo Kit   

 I have serveral items from Marley Lilly lined up to wear this month. This being Day 1!





I am obsessin over this necklace and earings by Ann Taylor Loft! They are designed by Guliana Rancic and  25% of each item's purchase is donated to Breast Cancer Research.

 

Giuliana Rancic for LOFT Statement Necklace
Live In Pink Crystal Flower Earrings
Cheers To finding a Cure!

XOXO Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment