Friday, December 21, 2012

Christmas Shopping on Christmas Eve?


So I am incredibly behind on my Christmas Shopping this year... Shocked? I blame the egg nog! This year I am getting all of the co-worker and friends gifts at Lush. I love Lush products! They are perfect for the person who has everything... AKA me! (Hint, Hint!) They are a mixture between upscale beauty products and hippy handmade products. Have you tried any of their products? I have only recently discovered this gem of a store and I want to try EVERYTHING! (Actually that is a lie... they make all natural hair dye... no thanks! Give me some bleach!)

Below are some of the Christmas seasonal items that I picked up for some of the ladies. They are all for a limited time only.. :) I have heard A-MAZ-ING things about the Popcorn Sugar Scrub, and I love trying all the Bath Bombs! The best part is that they have a descent selection of gift wrap gifts for under $20! Genius!




Clockwise:
Christmas Eve Bath bomb here.
Mr. Punch Soap here.
Popcorn Sugar Scrub here.
Had A very shiny Nose here.
Happy Hanukka here.

Merry Holidays Ladies! 
XOXO,

Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment