Tuesday, December 4, 2012

12 Days of Starbucks




On the first day of Starbucks,
my true love sent to me
A coffee mug and Grande drink for free.

On the second day of Starbucks,
my true love sent to me
Two Iced Carmel Vias,
And a coffee mug and Grande drink for free. 

In case you have not yet picked up on my bad Christmas song remix Starbucks is running a 12 days of Christmas Sale that Started Monday!

Stop everything!

Drive to Starbucks!

This is a serious situation we have on our hands.

To my knowledge this is a national event. My mom who lives in Seattle, the birth place of my Starbucks, actually informed me of the daily deals and I also have confirmation in Kentucky and Indiana.



I actually got so excited taking this picture that I deleted my Facebook App accidentally!

So far the deals have been:

Saturday: Buy a mug get a grande drink free
Sunday: BOGO Via 12 packs
Monday: Buy a travel mug and use it in January for free coffee ALL month!!!
And here are the deals I found on Starbucks.com today:



Starbucks.com


What is your favorite Starbucks drink?


XOXO, Elle


2 comments:

  1. i love starbucks!! and i'm from seattle where there is one on every corner :)

    happy holidays!

    andrea brionne
    @thedailyeverythings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got day #2 so far - it was buy a mug get a medium latte free. Can't beat that!

    ReplyDelete